Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kit Cat Diaries -> 23 Mar

They told me my parents wrote to say that I'm not to sleep or sit on the dining table anymore, so I've found some new places to chill, like this washing machine, though it tickles rather when it's spinning... ...

... ...and my cat sister's new basket, after some paws swiping we've decided to be civilized so we've got to take turns... ...

... ...the shoe cabinet, though it gets a bit squashed with all the plants... ...

... ...and my all-time fave spot now, the top of the fridge, though I don't understand all the commotion always when they see me up there... ...*sigh* when can I go back to the dining table again?



1 comment:

  1. How the. Heck does he get on TOP of the fridge?!? Hmm...must be sth to do with the kitchen table since dining table is out of bounced.

    ReplyDelete